This page you are reading is designed to give you an honest technical understanding of the exercise monitor. And we will provide you with the detailed information, which I believe will give you great help when you have no idea what to buy.
Our website was set to give you that reference. If you are the one worrying about the decision making, our page will deserve your time and energy.
If you need a new exercise monitor which is well made and also good in budget, you can take a look at the exercise monitor on the page. Wish you good luck.
Best budget Exercise Monitor
The Polar FT4 heart rate monitor provides a smarter training experience. Whether your goal is to lose weight or improve your fitness, Polar’s easy-to-use heart rate based Smart Coaching features will guide you to exercise efficiently and motivate you to reach your fitness goals.
- “It keeps track and files of each workout and how many calories I burn and my target zone heart rate!” – Angelica Castellanos
- “The chest strap is very comfortable to wear.” – anne
- “I love it and use it 5 days a week when I work out.” – mcm
Omron Healthcare Heart Rate MonitorHeart rate readings automatically displayed on watch receiver, alarm option, mounting brqcket, adjustable transmitter strap, water resistant watch and transmitter,
- “The monitor, which displays the time as well as your heart rate on a watch, works in conjuction with a gizmo that you strap around yourself, just under your chest.” – Favorite Children’s Books
- “Very easy to use.” – H. Britt
- “Customer service said replace the batteries.” – Sachin Pai
The Polar FT7 offers all the features of the FT4 plus EnergyPointer. EnergyPointer visually indicates when you are in your fat-burning range or aerobic fitness range.
- “The heart rate monitor is on and the calories burned is accurate as well.” – Jesse thompson
- “It’s very easy to use, good quality, works well.” – LMG
- “The chest strap & watch both fit comfortably.” – Jessica
Make the most out of every training session with the Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor. It provides live heart rate to compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat, via low energy Bluetooth Smart technology.
- “The Polar app works perfectly with my iphone 4s and paired without an issue.” – Sam
- “There’s no reason this product should stop working only 2-months of use.” – mzbell
- “I liked being able to replace the battery myself instead of sending the unit back to Polar.” – Paul M. Brown
Improve your fitness and see results sooner by exercising at the right intensity with a Polar heart rate monitor. The Polar FT40 will continuously guide and motivate you every time you exercise so every workout counts.
- “Very easy to set up, and very easy to use.” – JYOUNG
- “You start it at the beginning of your workout and it keeps track of your heart rate, how many calories you’ve burned, and what % of fat you burned!” – Ashley Winters
- “Love this watch, have been using it almost everyday for a month now and haven’t had any problems!!” – tinahouse6
Timex entry level heart rate monitor features the basics to get into serious training. Analog transmission, 4-digit time of day display. Single-line display.
- “Very simple and easy to use.” – Shelly R
- “You “wet” the chest strap before you put it on.” – William Andrews
- “I have used mine several times and it works fine.” – Dana Chaney
The Polar RS100 heart rate monitor provides a smarter training experience. Whether your goal is to improve your fitness or run faster, Polar’s easy-to-use heart rate-based Smart Coaching features will guide you to workout efficiently and motivate you to reach your goals.
- “Quality product would recommend for anyone who wants to better understand what you doing while working out.” – Richard M. Brubaker
- “It is easy to use and set up and it’s very accurate.” – Lucas Kyle Broussard
- “UPDATE AFTER FIVE MONTHS OF USE: It’s still working well.” – Erik Gordon Bainbridge
Zone Trainer Digital Heart Rate Monitor with a black resin strap and digital display, INDIGLO night-light, 100-hour chronograph, 27-lap memory, 100-hour countdown timer, Alarm with 5 min back up, Wate
- “The watch is easy to use and set up.” – david bradley
- “I’ve had this for a month now and it’s working great!” – bebop21
- “Replaced all batteries and reset the transmitter but to no avail.” – Brian Morris
Works with both Windows Phone 8* and Android*The Zephyr HxM BT is the first fitness-tracking device supported by both Android and Windows Phone 8 devices.
- “She pairs it with an Android HTC Incredible phone using the Sports Tracker app.” – dj.inc.
- “I’ll use it every day for a week at times and it works great.” – Ross
- “The chest strap is comfortable.” – Matt
Timex Ironman Road Trainer features target zones, average heart rate, recovery timer, max zone calculation, digital transmission and an owner replaceable battery.
- “It was easy to set up and use.” – N. Pulver
- “I have been using this HRM for about a year and it works perfectly (strap and watch).” – UG
- “I sent it back to Timex for repair and they returned it to me saying nothing was wrong with it.” – J. Bethea
Suggestions of the Best exercise monitor
Do you have any exercise monitor suggestions that you think exercise monitor would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.